Do you or someone you know have chronic kidney disease (CKD)? You’re not alone. Millions of Americans are living with CKD, and many don’t even know they have it. That’s why we’re hosting a FREE workshop on Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) patient education and management workshop at a Balboa Nephrology office near you.
The workshops will be led by Cindi Polis, RN and Renal Education Specialist. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, and gain valuable knowledge about managing your condition.
The next informative session will be held at Balboa Nephrology Oceanside Office on Tuesday, January 16th, from 1 pm to 3 pm.
In our chronic kidney disease patient education workshops, you’ll:
- Learn about CKD, its impact, and what to expect
- Discover why labs are important and how your medications keep you healthy
- Gain knowledge about potassium, phosphorus, protein, and maintaining a low-sodium diet
- Explore different treatment options for CKD to help you make the choice that’s right for you
This workshop is for you if:
- You’ve been diagnosed with CKD
- You have a family history of CKD
- You’re concerned about your kidney health
Don’t wait! Reserve your seat today by calling our Oceanside office at (760) 967-9900.