While holiday get-togethers may look different from the past, you can still enjoy them by following these COVID safety tips for holiday gatherings and other festivities.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Test to prevent spread to others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Health officials continue to emphasize the best way to protect yourself is to get a third booster shot. Learn more ways to stay safe while celebrating the holidays by visiting the CDC Website.